Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S comes with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 395 PPI pixels density. The Redmi Note 9S is built with Glass front, plastic frame and glass back design. And it is obtainable in Interstellar Gray, Aurora Blue, and Glacier White colors.
It measures 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm and weighs 209 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 84.5%. The smartphone from Xiaomi came running on the MIUI 11 based on Android 10.0 out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold) & (6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver). Its chipset is Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720, an Adreno 618 GPU paired with 4GB/6GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S comes with 64GB/128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
Also, check out: Infinix Smart 3 Plus Specs & Price In Nigeria
The smartphone comes with quad rear camera which consists of 48-megapixel (wide) + 8 MP, (ultrawide) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 2 MP, (depth) with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single in-display 16-megapixel.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and Type-C USB port.
In terms of the battery, the Redmi Note 9S is powered with a big 5020mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Price In Nigeria
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S price in Nigeria will start at N89,000 in Nigeria which converts to $230 USD.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S Full Specification
- Announced: 24 March 2020
- Status: Coming soon.Exp.Release, 8 April 2020
- Dimension: 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 209 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, glass back (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Color: Interstellar Gray, Aurora Blue, Glacier White
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.67-inches, (84.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 395 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 450 nits type. brightness
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB/128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 512GB via microSD card. uses a dedicated slot.
- OS: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold) & (6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Quad: ( 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth) with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect
- Videos: gyro-EIS, 720p@960fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 2160p@30fps
- Single: 16-megapixel, In-display selfie, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features: Video, Picture, HDR, panorama
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 5020mAh Li-P.o
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W
- Wireless charging: N/A
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (side-mounted)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- Infrared port: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes, with recording
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE