Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 395 PPI pixels density. The Redmi Note 9 Pro is built with Glass front, plastic frame and glass back design. And it is obtainable in Interstellar Gray, Aurora Blue, and Glacier White colors.
It measures 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm and weighs 209 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 84.5%. The smartphone from Xiaomi came running on the MIUI 11 based on Android 10.0 out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold) & (6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver). Its chipset is Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720, an Adreno 618 GPU paired with 4GB/6GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with 64GB/128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
The device comes with a quad rear camera which consists of 48-megapixel (wide) + 8 MP, (ultrawide) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 2 MP, (depth) with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single in-display 16-megapixel.
Note 9 Pro has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and Type-C USB port.
In terms of the battery, the Redmi Note 9 Pro is equipped with a 5020mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Price In Nigeria.
The Price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro in Nigeria will start at a retail price of about NGN 76,100 in Nigeria which converts to $ 207 USD.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Specs.
- Announced: 13 March 2020
- Status: Available. Released, 18 March 2020
- Dimension: 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 209 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, glass back (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Color: Interstellar Gray, Aurora Blue, Glacier White
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.67-inches, (84.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 395 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 450 nits type. brightness
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB/128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 512GB via microSD card. uses a dedicated slot.
- OS: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold) & (6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Quad: ( 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth) with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect
- Videos: gyro-EIS, 720p@960fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 2160p@30fps
- Single: 16-megapixel, In-display selfie, f/2.5, (wide)
- Features: Video, Picture, HDR, panorama
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 5020mAh Li-P.o
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W
- Wireless charging: N/A
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (side-mounted)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- Infrared port: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes, with recording
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
IN THE BOX.
- Note 9 Pro
- Type-C USB cable
- SIM tray tool
- Jelly case
- Quick start guide