Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 features a 6.53-inch IPS LCD panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 395 PPI pixels density. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 is built with a glass front and plastic frame design. And it is obtainable in Midnight Grey, Forest Green, and Polar White colors.
The Redmi Note 9 measures 162.3 x 77.2 x 8.9 mm in dimensions and weighs 199 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 83.5 percent.
The smartphone from Xiaomi came running on the MIUI 11 based on Android 10 out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core 2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55. Its chipset is MediaTek Helio G85 (12 nm), a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU paired with 3GB/4GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 comes with 64GB/128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 128GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
The smartphone comes with a quad rear camera which consists of 48-megapixel, wide + 8-megapixel, ultrawide + 2-megapixel, macro + 2-megapixel, depth, with LED flash. While the front-facing camera has a single 13-megapixel.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, Wifi, hotspot, and a Type-C port.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 is powered with a 5020mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Price In Nigeria
The Price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 in Nigeria will cost around N58,500 in Nigerian Naira for the variant with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, while the other model with 4GB RAM / 128GB ROM will sell for N66,500 in Nigeria.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Full Specification
- Announced: 30 April 2020
- Status: Available. Released, 12 May 2020
- Dimension: 162.3 x 77.2 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 199 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame
- Colors: Midnight Grey, Forest Green, Polar White
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Water-repellent coating
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.53-inches, (83.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 395 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 450 nits type. brightness (advertised)
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 4G Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB/128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB via microSD card. It uses a dedicated slot
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75) & (6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Quad: ( 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, 13mm (macro), AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Videos: [email protected]
- Single: 13 MP, f/2.3, 29mm (standard)
- Features: panorama, HDR
- Videos: [email protected]
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 5020mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W
- Wireless charging: No
- Reverse charging: Yes, 9W
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear-mounted)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE