Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 comes with a 6.3-inch IPS LCD panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 409 PPI pixels density. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 measures 158.3 x 75.3 x 8.4 mm in dimensions and weighs 190 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 81.7%.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 runs on Android 9 (Pie) and powered by Octa-core, 4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo Silver processor. Its chipset is Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm), an Adreno 610 GPU paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB onboard space, which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 has a quad rear camera of 48 MP, (wide) + 8 MP, (ultrawide) + 2 MP, (macro) + 2 MP, (depth) and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera with 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Price In Nigeria.
The price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 in Nigeria will start from N50,250 Naira for the variant with 3GB of RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage, while the other version with 4GB RAM/64GB ROM is N56,200 Naira and the model with 4GB RAM/128GB ROM sells for N61,500 in Nigeria.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8-Full Specification.
- Announced: August 2019
- Status: Available. Released, October 2019
- Dimension: 158.3 x 75.3 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, glass back (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Color: Cosmic Purple, Nebula Purple, Neptune Blue, Moonlight White, Space Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.3-inches, (81.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 409 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat12 600/50 Mbps
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 3G Bands: HSPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Internal Memory: 32GB/64GB/128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 256GB via microSD card. It uses a dedicated slot.
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold) & (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Quad: ( 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: Video, Pictures, LED flash, HDR, Panorama
- Videos: gyro-EIS, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 2160p@30fps
- Single: 13-megapixel, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: Auto-HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, picture, Panorama, HDR
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4000mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear-mounted)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- NFC: No
- Infrared port: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE