Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G comes with a 6.53-inch IPS LCD panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 395 PPI pixels density. The Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G is obtainable in White, Blue, and Green colors.
The Redmi 10X 4G measures 162.3 x 77.2 x 8.9 mm in dimensions and weighs 199 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 83.5%.
The smartphone from Xiaomi came running on the MIUI 11 based on Android 10 out of the box.
Also, Read: Samsung Galaxy S20 Specs & Price In Nigeria
It hosts an Octa-Core, 2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55. Its chipset is MediaTek Helio G85, a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU paired with 4GB/6GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
The Redmi 10X 4G comes with a quad rear camera which consists of 48-megapixel, wide + 8 MP, ultrawide + 2-megapixel, macro + 2 MP, depth with LED flash. While the front-facing camera has a single 13-megapixel, wide.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, Wifi, hotspot, and a Type-C port.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G is powered with a 5020mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G Price In Nigeria
The Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G Price in Nigeria will start from N89,300 in Nigerian Naira for the variant with 4GB of RAM and 128GB inbuilt storage, while the other model with 6GB RAM / 128GB of ROM will sell for N104,900 in Nigeria.
Xiaomi Redmi 10X 4G Full Specification
- Announced: 26 May 2020
- Status: Available. Released, 26 May 2020
- Dimension: 162.3 x 77.2 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 199 g
- Colors: Green, White, Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Splash proof
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.53-inches, (83.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 395 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 450 nits type. brightness
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 256GB via microSD card. It uses a dedicated slot.
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G85 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75) & (6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Quad: ( 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Videos: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 13 MP, f/2.3, (wide)
- Features: Panorama
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 5020mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W
- Reverse charging: 9W
- Quick charge 3.0
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear-mounted)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- NFC: No
- Infrared port: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes, with built-in antenna
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE