Xiaomi Poco X2 comes with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 395 PPI pixels density. The Xiaomi Poco X2 is built with a Glass front, aluminum frame, and glass back design. And it is obtainable in Phoenix Red, Atlantis Blue, and Matrix Purple colors.
Xiaomi Poco X2 measures 165.3 x 76.6 x 8.8 mm in dimensions and weighs 208 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 84.8%.
Also, Read>>Xiaomi Mi 10 Price In Nigeria & Specs.
The smartphone from Xiaomi came running on the MIUI 11 based on Android 10 out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core, 2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver. Its chipset is Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G, an Adreno 618 GPU paired with 6GB/8GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Xiaomi Poco X2 comes with 64GB/128GB/256GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a shared SIM slot.
The smartphone comes with a quad rear camera which consists of 64 MP, (wide) + 8 MP, (ultrawide) + 2 MP,(macro) + 2 MP, (depth) with dual-LED flash. While the front-facing camera has a dual 20 MP, (wide) + 2 MP, depth sensor.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 3G, 2G, Wifi, hotspot, and a Type-C port.
Xiaomi Poco X2 is powered with a 4500mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
PRICE OF XIAOMI POCO X2 IN NIGERIA
The Xiaomi Poco X2 Price in Nigeria will start from N122,900 in Nigeria for the variant with 6GB RAM/64GB ROM, while the 6GB RAM/128GB ROM price is N133,150 and the other model with 8GB of RAM / 256GB inbuilt storage will sell for N155,600 in Nigeria.
Xiaomi Poco X2-Full Specification.
- Announced: 4 February 2020
- Status: Available. Released, 12 February 2020
- Dimension: 165.3 x 76.6 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame, glass back (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Colors: Phoenix Red, Atlantis Blue, Matrix Purple
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Splash resistant
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.67-inches, (84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 395 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 500 nits type. brightness
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 4G Bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB/128GB/256GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 256GB via microSD card. It uses a shared SIM slot.
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold) & (6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver.)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Quad: ( 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: Dual-LED flash, Video, Pictures, HDR, panorama
- Videos: gyro-EIS, [email protected], [email protected]/120fps, [email protected]
- Dual: 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth sensor)
- Features: Picture, Video, HDR
- Videos: [email protected]
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4500mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 27W, 100% in 68 min
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (side-mounted)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- NFC: No
- Infrared port: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes, with recording
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE