Xiaomi Mi Note 10 features a 6.47-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 398 PPI pixels density. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is built with Glass front, aluminum frame and glass back design. And it is obtainable in Glacier White, Midnight Black, and Aurora Green colors.
It measures 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm and weighs 208 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 87.8%. The Mi Note 10 came running on Android 9 (Pie); MIUI 11 out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver). Its chipset is Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730, an Adreno 618 GPU paired with 6GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage and has no support for microSD card extension.
The smartphone comes with a five rear camera which consists of 108-megapixel + 12 MP + 5-megapixel + 20 MP + 2 MP with dual-LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 32-megapixel.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 3G, 2G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and a Type-C USB port.
In terms of the battery, the MI Note 10 is power by a 5260mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specs.
- Announced: November 2019
- Status: Available. Released, December 2019
- Dimension: 157.8 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame, glass back (Gorilla Glass 5)
- Color: Midnight Black, Glacier White, Aurora Green
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.47-inches, (87.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 398 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Always-on display
- 600 nits max brightness
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat15 800/150 Mbps
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1700(AWS) /1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- External Memory: No
- OS: Android 9 (Pie); MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold) & (6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Five: ( 108 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS + 12 MP, f/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom, Laser AF, Dual PDAF + 5 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), 5x optical zoom, OIS, Laser AF, PDAF + 20 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), Laser AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Quad-LED dual-tone flash
- Videos: 720p@960fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 2160p@30fps
- Single: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm(wide)
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, video, picture
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 5260mAh Li-P.o
- Fast Charging: Yes, 30W, 50% in 30 min
- Wireless charging: N/A
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- NFC: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Price In Nigeria And Availability.
The price of Xiaomi Mi Note 10 in Nigeria will start at N146,500 in Nigeria which converts to $ 399 USD. The availability has been confirmed in Nigeria. You can now purchase yours from online leading stores like Jumia.com.ng, Slot.ng and Konga.ng.