Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro comes with a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 386 PPI pixels density. The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is built with a Glass front, aluminum frame, and glass back body design. And it is obtainable in Solstice Grey and Alpine White colors.
The Mi 10 Pro measures 162.5 x 74.8 x 9 mm and weighs 208 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 89.8%.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro came running on the MIUI 11 based on Android 10.0 out of the box.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro hosts an Octa-Core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 Prime & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 Gold & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585 Silver). Its chipset is Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865, an Adreno 650 GPU paired with 8GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Mi 10 Pro comes with 256GB of inbuilt storage and doesn’t support microSD card extensions.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro comes with a quad rear camera which consists of 108-megapixel (wide) + 12 MP, (telephoto) + 8-megapixel (telephoto) + 20 MP, (ultrawide) with triple-LED dual-tone flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 20-megapixel, (wide).
The Mi 10 Pro has support for the 5G band for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Wifi, hotspot, and a 2.0, Type-C USB port.
In terms of the battery aspect, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is powered with a 4500mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity and supports fast charging technology up to 50W.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price In Nigeria.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Price in Nigeria is expected to be around N350,170 in Nigeria Naira which converts to $ 899 USD.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro-Full Specification.
- Announced: February 2020
- Status: Available. Released, February 2020
- Dimension: 162.5 x 74.8 x 9 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame, glass back
- Colors: Solstice Grey, Alpine White
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.67-inches, (89.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 386 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 500 nits type. brightness
- Technology: 5G, LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
- 5G Bands: 1, 3, 7, 28, 77, 78 Sub6
- 4G Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 32, 38, 40
- 3G Bands: HSPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Memory: 256GB
- External Memory: No
- OS: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-Core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 Prime) & (3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 Gold) & (4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Quad: ( 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide), OIS, Laser AF, PDAF + 12 MP, f/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom, Dual Pixel PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), 5x hybrid zoom, PDAF, OIS, 3.7x optical zoom + 20 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- Features: Video, Pictures, Triple-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Videos: gyro-EIS, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, 2160p@30/60fps, 4320p@30fps
- Single: 20-megapixel, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: Picture, Video, HDR
- Videos: 720p@120fps, 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4500mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 50W
- Wireless fast charging: 30W
- Power Delivery: 3.0
- Power bank/Reverse wireless charging: 5W
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with dual stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, hotspot, DLNA, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: v5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive