Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing features a 6.38-inch Super AMOLED panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 404 PPI pixels density. Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing is built with a glass front, aluminum frame, and glass back design. And it comes in Light Mint, Iceland Aurora, and Carbon Black colors.
It measures 159.5 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm and weighs 198 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 83.3 percent.
The iQOO Neo 855 Racing from Vivo came running on the Realme UI based on Android 9 Pie out of the box. It hosts an Octa-Core 1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485.
Also, Read>>Vivo Z6 5G Price In Nigeria And Specs.
Its chipset is Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+, an Adreno 640 (700 MHz) GPU paired with 8GB/12GB of RAM. In terms of storage, Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage.
The smartphone comes with a triple rear camera of 12-megapixel, dual pixel PDAF + 8-megapixel, wide + 2-megapixel, depth with LED flash. And the front-facing camera has a single 16-megapixel.
Also, Read>>Vivo V19 Price In Nigeria And Specs.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, Wifi, hotspot, and a Type-C port.
The Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing is powered with a 4500mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Price In Nigeria
The Price of Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing in Nigeria will start from $367 USD which translates to N142,200 in Nigeria.
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Specification
- Announced: December 2019
- Status: Available. Released, December 2019
- Dimension: 159.5 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- Build: Glass front, aluminum frame, glass back
- Colors: Light Mint, Iceland Aurora, Carbon Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.38-inches, (83.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 404 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 4G Bands: 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 19, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 8GB/12GB
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- External Memory: No
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485) & (3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485) & (4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- Triple: ( 12 MP, f/1.8, dual pixel PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Videos: [email protected], [email protected]
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Videos: [email protected]
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4500mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 33W
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 32-bit/192kHz audio
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- NFC: No
- FM Radio: No
- USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX