Vivo iQOO Neo 855 comes with a 6.38-inch Super AMOLED panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 404 PPI pixels density. The Vivo iQOO Neo 855 is built with Glass front, aluminum frame, and glass back design. And it is obtainable in Black, Aurora White, and Purple colors.
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 measures 159.5 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm in dimensions and weighs 198 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 83.3%.
The smartphone from Vivo came running on the Funtouch 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie) out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485. Its chipset is Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855, an Adreno 640 GPU paired with 6GB/8GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the iQOO Neo 855 comes with 64GB/128GB/256GB of inbuilt storage.
The smartphone comes with a triple rear camera which consists of 12-megapixel, PDAF + 8-megapixel, wide + 2-megapixel, depth with LED flash. While the front-facing camera has a single 16-megapixel, wide.
The Vivo iQOO Neo 855 is equipped with a 4500mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Price In Nigeria
The Vivo iQOO Neo 855 price in Nigeria is expected to start from $289 USD which converts to N111,900 in Nigeria.
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Full Specification
- Announced: October 2019
- Status: Available. Released, October 2019
- Dimension: 159.5 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- Build: Glass front, aluminum frame, glass back
- Colors: Black, Aurora White, Purple
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.38-inches, (83.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 404 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 4G Bands: 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 19, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB/128GB/256GB
- External Memory: No
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485) & (3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485) & (4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Triple: ( 12 MP, f/1.8, dual pixel PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Videos: 1080p@30fps, 4K@30fps
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Features: HDR
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4500mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 33W
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 32-bit/192kHz audio
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- NFC: No
- FM Radio: No
- USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX