Tecno Spark 4 price in Nigeria will start at N34,500 in Nigerian currency an equivalent of $94 USD. Tecno Spark 4 is the latest in the Spark series after the launch of Spark 4 air and spark Go some much ago.
The Tecno Spark 4 features a 6.6 inch HD + display with a screen resolution of 1600 by 720. It also runs on the Android 9 Pie and powered by MediaTek Helio A22 Quad-Core processor with 3GB of RAM, internal storage of 32GB, which also supports MicroSD Card extended up to 128GB.
It has a back camera of 13 megapixels + 2mp wide angel + low light lens and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 4000mAh removable battery capacity to push all this.
Tecno Spark 4 Key Specs
- 6.6 IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- HD+1600 by 720 screen resolution/20.9 aspect ratio
- Android 9 Pie-HIOS V5.0
- Chipset MediaTek Helio A22 Octa-Core 2.0Ghz cortex A53
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB inbuilt Storage, up to 128GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 8mp/ rear: 13mp + 2mp + 0.3
- 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity
Design and Display
The Spark 4 is made up of premium plastic body design, and it is obtainable in blue and purple. It sports a 6.6 inch HD IPS LCD panel with a screen resolution of 1600 by 720 pixels and 20 points 9 aspect ratio.
At the top of the display, a dot notch that houses the selfie camera. While at the back/rear, a triple camera, LED flash and fingerprint sensor are placed there.
Tecno Spark 4 Camera Review
The Tecno Spark 4 comes with a triple rear camera, a 13-megapixel main lens + 2mp wide angel + low light lens with LED flashlight. While at the front-facing camera has a single 8 megapixel.
Software And Hardware
Tecno spark 4 came running on the Android 9 Pie out of the box. It hosts a Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor, clocks at 2.0GHz, a PowerVR GE8320 GPU paired with 3GB of RAM.
In terms of the storage aspect, the Tecno spark 4 comes with 32GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 128GB via memory card. It uses a dictated slot.
Connectivity Options And Battery
The spark 4 supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on the Tecno spark 4 include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB port. It also has a fingerprint sensor and faces unlock recognition.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Tecno spark 4 is equipped with 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Tecno Spark 4 Full Specification
- Dimension: 165.28 x 75.9 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: g
- OS:Android 9 Pie
- Skin: HIOS V5
- Color: Blue, Purple
- SIM:Dual standby
- SIM Type: Nano
- Type: HD + IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.6 inches
- Resolution: 1600 x 720 pixels
- Multi Touch: Yes
- Pixels Density: PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: No
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB
- Card slot: Yes, up to 128GB via MicroSD ( uses dedicated slot)
- Frequency: 2.0 GHz Quad-Core
- Type: MediaTek Helio A22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Daul: ( 13mp + 2mp + low light lens) with Quad flashlight
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Single: 8mp
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures, AI beautification
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: Li-Po 4000mAh
- Fast Charging: No
- Talk Time: No
- Standby Time: No
- Music Playback: No
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes ( rear-mounted )
- NFC: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
- 4G: LTE cat4 /50/50 mbps
- 3G: up to 5.76 uplink, up to 41 mbps downlink
- 2G: GPRS up to 85.1 kbps, EDGE up to 235.9 kbps