Tecno Spark 4 Lite features a 6.52 inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 by 1600. The Tecno Spark 4 Lite also runs on the Android 9 Pie and powered by MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 Quad-Core processor with 2GB of RAM, internal storage of 32GB, which also supports MicroSD Card extended up to 128GB.
It has a back camera of 8-megapixel and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Tecno Spark 4 Lite Key Specs.
- 6.52 IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen.
- 720 by 1600 screen resolution/20:9 aspect ratio.
- Android 9 Pie.
- Chipset MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 Quad-Core 1.8Ghz.
- 2GB RAM.
- 32GB inbuilt storage, up to 128GB via memory cards.
- Front camera: 8mp/ rear: 8mp both with flashlight.
- 4000mAh battery capacity.
Design and Display
Tecno Spark 4 Lite is made up of plastic body design, and it is obtainable in Hillier Purple, Vacation Blue, and Midnight Black. It sports a 6.52-inch dot notch display with a screen resolution of 720 by 1600 pixels and 20 points 9 aspect ratio.
Also, check out: Tecno Spark Power Specs & Price In Nigeria
At the top display, the dot notch houses the selfie camera and a flashlight beside it. While at the back/rear, a single camera with a flash and fingerprint sensor is positioned there.
Spark 4 Lite Camera Review
The smartphone comes with a single rear camera, an 8mp AI beauty technology. While at the front-facing camera has a single 8-megapixel f/2.0 aperture.
Software And Hardware.
The spark 4 lite came running on the Android 9 Pie out of the box. It hosts a Quad-Core MediaTek MT6761 Helio A22 processor, clocks at 1.8GHz, a PowerVR GE8320 GPU paired with 2GB of RAM.
Also, check out: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Specs & Price In Nigeria
In terms of the storage aspect, the Tecno Spark 4 lite comes with 32GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 128GB via memory card.
Connectivity Options And Battery
The Tecno spark 4 Lite supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on the Spark 4 lite include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB port. It also has a fingerprint sensor and faces unlock 2.0 recognition.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Tecno Spark 4 lite is equipped with a 4000mAh battery capacity for long-lasting standby.
Tecno Spark 4 Lite Price In Nigeria And Availability
Tecno Spark 4 Lite price in Nigeria is going to cost NGN 32,500 in Nigerian currency an equivalent of 90 USD. The availability of the Smartphone is not yet confirmed, but it has been launched in Pakistan with a price tag of 14,100 rupees.
Tecno Spark 4 Lite Full Specification
- Dimension: 166.8,75.8,8.4 mm
- Material: Plastic
- OS:Android 9 Pie
- Skin: HIOS v5.5
- Color: Hillier Purple, Vacation Blue, Midnight Black
- SIM:Dual; SIM standby
- SIM Type: Nano
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.52 Inch Dot Notch display, 81.2% screen to body ratio
- Resolution: 720 by 1600 pixels, 20 points 9 ratio
- Multi Touch: Yes
- Pixels Density: 266 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: N/A
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 32GB
- Card slot: Yes, up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Frequency: 1.8 GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A53
- Type: MediaTek MT6761 A22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Single: ( 8 MP f/2.2 aperture with flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect
- Videos: [email protected]
- Single: 8mp f/2.0 aperture with a flashlight.
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures, AI beautification
- Videos: [email protected]
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4000mAh
- Fast Charging: N/A
- Talk Time: N/A
- Standby Time: N/A
- Music Playback: N/A
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: N/A
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
- 4G: N/A
- 3G: up to 5.76 uplink, up to 41 mbps downlink
- 2G: GPRS up to 85.1 kbps, EDGE up to 235.9 kbps