Tecno Spark 4 air features a 6.1 inch display with a screen resolution of 720 by 1560. The spark 4 air also runs on the Android 9 Pie and powered by MediaTek Helio A22 Quad-Core processor with 3GB of RAM, an internal storage of 32GB, which also supports Microsd Card extended up to 128GB.
It has a back camera of 13 megapixel + VGA and a 5 megapixel front facing camera with 3000mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Tecno Spark 4 Air Key Specs
- 6.1 HD + IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- 720 by 1560 screen resolution/19.9 aspect ratio
- Android 9 Pie-HIOS V5.0
- Chipset MediaTek Helio A22 Quad-Core 2.0Ghz
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB inbuilt Storage, up to 64GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 5mp/ rear: 13mp + VGA
- 3000mAh non-removable battery capacity
Design and Display
The Spark 4 air is made up with a plastic shiny body design, and it is obtainable in dark purple and dark blue. It spots a 6.1 inch IPS LCD panel with a screen resolution of 720 by 1560 pixel and 19 points 9 aspect ratio.
At the top of the display, a dot notch that houses the selfie camera. While at the back/rear, a dual camera, LED flash and fingerprint sensor are placed there.
Spark 4 air Camera
The handset comes with dual rear camera, a 13 megapixel f/1.8 + VGA with LED flashlight. While at the front-facing camera has a single 5 megapixel with LED flash.
Also, check out: Tecno pouvoir 3 plus Specs & price In Nigeria
Software And Hardware
The spark 4 air came running in the Android 9 Pie out of the box. It hosts a Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 processor, clocks at 2.0GHz, a GE8520 GPU paired with 3GB of RAM.
In term of the storage aspect, the Spark 4 air comes with 32GB of onboard space and can be expanded up to 64GB via memory card. It uses a dictated slot.
Also, check out: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Specs & Price In Nigeria
Connectivity Options And Battery
The smartphone supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on the Tecno spark 4 air includes 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot and usb port. It also has a fingerprint sensor and faces unlock recognition 2.0.
In term of the battery aspect, the Spark 4 air is equipped with 3000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Tecno Spark 4 Air Price Nigeria
Tecno Spark 4 air price in Nigeria will start at around N38,000 in Nigeria Naira depending on the market deals.
Tecno Spark 4 Air Full Specification
- Dimension: 156.1 x 75.0 x 9.2 mm
- OS:Android 9 Pie
- Color: Dark Blue, Dark Purple
- SIM:Single/Dual; standby
- SIM Type: Nano
- Type: HD + IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.1 inches
- Resolution: 720 by 1560 pixels
- Multi Touch: Yes
- Pixels Density: PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: N/A
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands:
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 32GB
- Card slot: Yes, up to 64GB via microSD card (uses dedicated slot)
- Frequency: 2.0 GHz Quad-Core
- Type: MediaTek Helio A22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8520
- Dual: ( 13mp + VGA) with flashlight
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, ultra clear shot, 120 super wide angel, macro photography, Bokeh effect
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Single: 5mp
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures, AI beautification
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: Li-Po 3000mAh
- Fast Charging: No
- Talk Time: No
- Standby Time: No
- Music Playback: No
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (rear mounted)
- NFC: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
- 4G: LTE cat4 /50/50 mbps
- 3G: up to 5.76 uplink, up to 41 mbps downlink
- 2G: GPRS up to 85.1 kbps, EDGE up to 235.9 kbps