Tecno Camon 12 Pro price in Nigeria will start at a price tag of $187 USD which converts to N72,500 in Nigeria. The Tecno Camon 12 pro features a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1528. It also runs on the Android 9 Pie and powered by MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-Core processor with 6GB of RAM, internal storage of 64GB, which also supports MicroSD Card extended up to 128GB.
It has a back camera of 13-megapixel + 2mp + 8mp and a 32-megapixel front-facing camera with 3500mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Tecno Camon 12 pro Key Specs
- 6.4-inch AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- 720 by 1548 screen resolution / 19:9 aspect ratio and 83.3% screens to body ratio
- In-Display fingerprint
- Android 9 (Pie) – HIOS V5.0
- Chipset MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-Core 2.0Ghz Cortex A53
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB inbuilt storage, up to 128GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 32 MP / rear: 16 MP + 2 MP + 8 MP
- 3500mAh non-removable battery capacity
Tecno Camon 12 Pro Image
Design and Display
The Tecno Camon 12 pro is built with a premium plastic body, the Camon 12 pro sports a 6.4 inch AMOLED display just like that of Tecno phantom 9 with a 720 by 1528 pixels resolution and 19.5.9 aspect ratio and also about 83.3 % screen to body ratio.
The handset also comes with an in-display fingerprint, a dot notch at the top of the display which houses the front camera. At the rear panel, a triple camera with a dual LED flashlight is arranged vertically.
While at the right side of the device, a volume button, a power button, and dual nano-SIM slot are positioned there and a MicroSD card slot is placed at the left side of the handset.
Tecno Camon 12 Pro Camera
The front of the Tecno Camon 12 pro makes use of a 32-megapixel camera, while at the rear panel, the triple camera is mounted at the back, a 16-megapixel main lens with AI max, a 2-megapixel depth lens, and an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens.
Software and Hardware
Inside the device, a MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core cortex A53 processor, clocks a speed of up to 2.0 GHz. A power VR GE8320 GPU paired with 6GB of RAM to handle multiple tasks on the smartphone like gaming and graphics.
As for the storage department, a 64GB onboard space also can be extended up to 128GB via memory card.
Battery Capacity and Network Connectivity
The Camon 12 pro is equipped with a 3500mAh non-removable battery capacity which should last all day long with a single full charge and also support fast charging technology.
As for the connectivity options, A dual 4G LTE standby, 3G, 2G, WIFI, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI direct, Bluetooth, USB port for file transfer and charging.
Tecno Camon 12 Pro Full Specification
- Dimension: 158.6 x 75.5 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: g
- OS: Android 9 (Pie)
- Color: Dawn Blue
- SIM: Dual standby
- SIM Type: Nano
- Type: AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.4 inch
- Resolution: 720 x 1528 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Pixels Density: PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: No
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB via MicroSD ( uses dedicated slot)
- Frequency: 2.0 GHz Octa-Core cortex A53
- Type: MediaTek Helio P22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Triple: ( 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 8-megapixel) with dual flashlight
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, ultra-clear shot, 120 super-wide-angle, macro photography, Bokeh effect
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Single: 32-megapixel
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures, AI beautification
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 3500mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: No
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes ( In-display )
- NFC: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
- Radio: Yes
- Dust Resistant: No
- Face unlock: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes