The Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphone features a 6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels and 563 PPI pixels density.
It measures 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm and weighs 166gram. It has an aspect ratio of 20.9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 89.5%. Samsung Galaxy s20 runs on Android v10.0 and powered by the Octa-core processor.
It comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB onboard space, which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD card.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Key Specs
- 6.2-Inch Dynamic AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen,1440 x 3200 screen resolution/20.9 aspect ratio
- Android 10.0 One UI2
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB inbuilt storage, up to 512GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 10 MP / Rear: 12 MP + 64 MP + 12 MP
- 4000mAh non-removable
Design and Display
The Samsung Galaxy S20 built with Glass front, glass back and aluminum frame design. And it is obtainable in Cloud Pink, Cloud Blue, and Cosmic Grey colors.
It sports a 6.2-Inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 by 3200 pixels and a 20.9 aspect ratio, with about 89.5 screen-to-body ratios.
Also, check out: Samsung Galaxy A10s Specs & Price In Nigeria
At the top of the display, a hole punch notch that houses the selfie camera. While at the back/rear, a triple camera, LED flash and fingerprint sensor are placed there.
Samsung S20 Camera Review
The Samsung s20 comes with a triple rear camera, a 12-megapixel wide + 64 MP, telephoto + 12-megapixel ultrawide with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a dual 10-megapixel.
Software And Hardware
The Samsung s20 came running on the Android 10.0; One UI 2 out of the box. It hosts a Octa-Core 2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & Octa-core 2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55. Its chipset is Exynos 990 (7 nm+), a Mali-G77 MP11 GPU paired with 8GB of RAM.
In terms of the storage aspect, the Samsung s20 comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 512GB via memory card. It uses a shared SIM slot.
Connectivity Options And Battery
The Galaxy s20 supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB port. It also has a fingerprint sensor.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Samsung Galaxy s20 is equipped with 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy S20 price in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Price Start is NGN 325,000 (~ $889 USD) in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy S20 Full Specification
- Announced: 11 February 2020
- Status: Coming soon.Exp. Release, 6 March 2020
- Dimension: 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 166 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), Glass back ( Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- Color: Cosmic White, Cloud Pink, Cloud Blue, Cosmic Grey
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-Sim &/ or eSim) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.2-Inch
- Resolution: 1440 x 3200 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Pixels Density: 563 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE/ HSPA / GSM
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 512GB via micro SD (uses shared SIM slot)
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Exynos 990 ( 7 nm+ )
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & Octa-core 2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A55
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11
- Triple: ( 12 MP, f/1.8, (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF + 64 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto) + 12 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect
- Videos: 4320p@24fps, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, HDR10+, dual-video record, stereo sound record, gyro-EIS & OIS
- Dual: 10-megapixel, f/2.2, 26mm(wide), Dual Pixel PDAF
- Features: Auto-HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, picture, Dual video call
- Videos: 2160P@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4000mAh Li-P.o
- Fast Charging: Yes, 15W
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: N/A
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under-display, ultrasonic)
- NFC: Yes
- USB: 3.2, Type-C 1.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE