Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Price Start is N570,300 (~ $1474 USD) in Nigeria, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra features a 6.9 inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 3088.
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra also runs on the Android 10 and powered by Exynos 990 Octa-core processor with 8GB of RAM, internal storage of 256/512GB, which also supports microSD card extended up to 512GB.
It has a back camera of 108 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP and a 10-megapixel front-facing camera with a 4500mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Key Specs
- 6.9-inches, Dynamic AMOLED 2x capacitive touchscreen.
- 1440 x 3088 screen resolution
- Android 10
- Chipset, Exynos 990 Octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM.
- 256/512GB inbuilt storage, up to 512GB via memory cards.
- Front camera: 10MP/rear: 108MP + 12MP + 12MP
- 4500mAh battery capacity.
Design and Display
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is made up of front glass, stainless steel, and glass back design. It is obtainable in Mystic Black, Mystic White, and Mystic Bronze colors. It also sports a 6.9-inch dot notch display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 3088 pixels.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra Camera
The smartphone comes with a triple rear camera, a 108-megapixel, wide, alongside with 12-megapixel, periscope telephoto, and a 12-megapixel, ultrawide. While at the front-facing camera has a single 10-megapixel, wide f/2.2 aperture.
Software And Hardware
The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra came running on the One Ul 2.5 based on Android 10 out of the box. It hosts an Octa-core Exynos 990 (7 nm)+ Octa-core processor, a Mali-G77 MP11 GPU paired with 8GB of RAM.
In terms of the storage aspect, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra comes with 256/512GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 512GB via memory card.
Connectivity Options And Battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra include 2G, 3G, Wifi, hotspot, and Type-C USB port. It also has an under-display, ultrasonic fingerprint scanner for security, and smooth unlocking of the device.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Samsung Note 20 Ultra is equipped with a 4500mAh non-removable battery capacity with a 25W fasting charging technology.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Specifications
- Announced: 05 August 2020
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release, 21 August 2020
- Dimension: 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), stainless steel frame, glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus)
- Colors: Mystic Black, Mystic White, Mystic Bronze
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Stylus, 9ms latency (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Type: Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.9-inches, (92.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3088 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 494 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Always-on display
- 120Hz@FHD/60Hz@QHD refresh rate
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/200 Mbps
- 4G Bands: LTE
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Memory: 256GB / 512GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 512GB via microSD card (uses a shared SIM slot)
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.5
- Chipset: Exynos 990 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11
- Triple: ( 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/3.0, 120mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 50x hybrid zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- Features: Video, Pictures, auto-HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama
- Video: 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Single: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF
- Features: Auto-HDR, Dual video call
- Videos: 4K@30/60fps, 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4500mAh Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: Yes, 25W
- Reverse wireless charging: 9W
- USB Power Delivery: 3.0
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: No
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, ultrasonic)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band
- NFC: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes, (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)
- USB: 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX