Samsung Galaxy M30s features a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 403 PPI pixels density. The Samsung Galaxy M30s is built with Glass front, plastic frame, and plastic back design. And it is obtainable in Pearl White, Opal Black, and Sapphire Blue colors.
Also, check out: Samsung Galaxy M31 Specs And Price In Nigeria
It measures 159 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm and weighs 188 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 84.2%.
The smartphone came running on Android 9 (Pie); One UI out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core, 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53. Its chipset is Exynos 9611 (10nm), a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU paired with 4GB/6GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy m30s also comes with a 64GB/128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
Also, check out: Samsung Galaxy M21 Specs And Price In Nigeria.
The Samsung m30s come with a triple rear camera which consists of 48-megapixel (wide) + 8 MP, (ultrawide) + 5-megapixel, (depth) with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 16-megapixel, (wide).
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, Wifi, hotspot, and a 2.0 Type-C USB port.
Samsung Galaxy M30s is equipped with a big 6000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Price In Nigeria.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s price In Nigeria will start at N103,200 Naira for the variant with 4GB of RAM and 64GB inbuilt storage, while the other model with 6GB RAM / 128GB ROM will sell for N116,800 in Nigeria.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Full Specification
- Announced: September 2019
- Status: Available. Released, October 2019
- Dimension: 159 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 188 g
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Pearl White, Opal Black, Sapphire Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.4-inches, (84.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 403 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- 420 nits max brightness
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7, 8(900), 20, 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- ROM: 64GB/128GB
- Card slot: Yes, up to 256GB via microSD card (uses a dedicated slot)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73) & (4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Triple: ( 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth) with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, face detection, panorama
- Videos: gyro-EIS, 1080p@30fps, 2160p@30fps
- Single: 16-megapixel, f/2.0, 26mm(wide)
- Features: video, picture, HDR
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: Li-Po 6000 mAh
- Fast Charging: Yes, 15W
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear-mounted)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WiFi Direct, dual-band
- FM Radio: Yes, with RDS, recording
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE