Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a 6.3-inch PLS TFT panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 409 PPI pixels density. Samsung Galaxy M20 is built with a Glass front, plastic frame, and plastic back. And it is obtainable in Charcoal Black and Ocean Blue colors.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 measures 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm in dimensions and weighs 186 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 83.6%.
Samsung Galaxy M20 came running on Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is upgradable to Android 10.0; One UI 2.
It hosts an Octa-Core, 2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. Its chipset is Exynos 7904 (14 nm), a Mali-G71 MP2 GPU paired with 3/4GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a 32/64GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 128GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
The Samsung M20 comes with a dual rear camera of 13-megapixel (wide) + 5-megapixel, (ultrawide), with an LED flash. While at the Selfie camera has a single 8-megapixel.
The handset has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include WiFi, 3G, 2G, WiFi hotspot, and 2.0 micro USB port.
Samsung Galaxy M20 is equipped with a 5000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity, which also supports fast charging technology up to 15W.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Price In Nigeria.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 Price in Nigeria is N64,700 for the variant with 3GB RAM/ 32GB ROM, while the 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage goes for N81,500 in Nigeria.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Full Specification
- Announced: February 2019
- Status: Available. Released, February 2019
- Dimension: 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.3-inches, (83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 409 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat12 600/50 Mbps
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Internal Memory: 32GB/64GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB via microSD card. It uses a dedicated slot.
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Exynos 7904 (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- Dual: ( 13-megapixel, f/1.9, PDAF + 5-megapixel, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- Features: Video, Pictures, LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Videos: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 8-megapixel, f/2.0, 25mm(wide)
- Features: Video, picture, HDR
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 5000mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 15W
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear-mounted)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WiFi Direct
- NFC: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes, recording, RDS
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, BDS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE