Samsung Galaxy M10
Samsung Galaxy M10 comes with a 6.22-inch PLS TFT panel display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and 270 PPI pixels density. The Samsung Galaxy m10 is built with Glass front, plastic frame, and plastic back design. And it is obtainable in Charcoal Black and Ocean Blue colors.
It measures 155.6 x 75.6 x 7.7 mm in dimensions and weighs 163 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 82.1%.
The smartphone came running on Andriod 8.1 (Oreo), which is upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie).
The Samsung Galaxy M10 hosts an Octa-Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53. Its chipset is Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm), a Mali-T830 MP1 GPU paired with 2/3GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Samsung M10 comes with a 16/32GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 128GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
The smartphone comes with a dual rear camera which consists of 13-megapixel (wide) + 5 MP, (ultrawide) with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 5-megapixel.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and a 2.0 micro USB port.
In terms of the battery aspect, Samsung M10 is powered with a 3400mAh Li-lon non-removable battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy M10 Price In Nigeria.
The Samsung Galaxy M10 Price in Nigeria will start from N52,650 in Nigeria for the version with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt space, while the other model with 3GB RAM/ 32GB ROM sells for N79,950 in Nigeria.
Samsung Galaxy M10-Full Specification.
- Announced: February 2019
- Status: Available. Released, March 2019
- Dimension: 155.6 x 75.6 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 163 g
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Charcoal Black, Ocean Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.22-inches, (82.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Pixels Density: 270 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- Internal Memory: 16GB/32GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB via microSD card. It uses a dedicated slot.
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0; One UI
- Chipset: Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP1
- Dual: ( 13-megapixel, f/1.9, 27mm (wide), PDAF + 5-megapixel, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, panorama, LED flash
- Videos: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 5-megapixel, f/2.0
- Features: video, picture, FaceID, HDR
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 3400mAh Li-lon
- Fast Charging: No
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WIFI Direct
- FM Radio: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE