Samsung Galaxy A51 comes with a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 405 PPI pixels density. The Samsung Galaxy A51 is built with Glass front, plastic frame and plastic back design. And it is obtainable in Blue, Pink, White, and Prism Crush Black colors.
It measures 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm and weighs 172 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 87.4%. The smartphone from Samsung came running on Android 10.0; One UI 2 out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73) & (4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53). Its chipset is Exynos 9611, a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU paired with 4/6/8GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Galaxy A51 comes with 64/128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 512GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
The smartphone comes with quad rear camera which consists of 48-megapixel (wide) + 12 MP, (ultrawide) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 5 MP, (depth) with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a Single 32-megapixel.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and Type-C USB port.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Galaxy A51 is powered with a 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Price In Nigeria And Availability.
The Price of Samsung Galaxy A51 in Nigeria will start around NGN106,000 In Nigerian currency, equivalent to $289 USD.
Samsung Galaxy A51 Full Specification.
- Announced: January 2020
- Status: Available. Released, January 2020
- Dimension: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame, plastic back
- Color: Blue, Pink, White, Prism Crush Black
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.5-inches, (87.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20.9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 405 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: LTE-A, HSPA
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 4GB/6GB/8GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB/128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 512GB via microSD, uses a dedicated slot.
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73) & (4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Quad: ( 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, 25mm (macro) + 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth) with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, panorama
- Videos: gyro-EIS, [email protected]/120fps, [email protected]
- Single: 32-megapixel, f/2.2, 26mm(wide)
- Features: Video, Picture, HDR
- Videos: [email protected]
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4000mAh Li-P.o
- Fast Charging: Yes, 15W
- Wireless charging: N/A
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes / ANT+
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- NFC: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE