Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone features a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 403 PPI pixels density. It measures 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm and weighs 166gram. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 84.9%.
Samsung Galaxy A50 runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) and powered by Octa-core, 2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 / 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB onboard space, which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD card.
It has a back camera of 25-megapixel + 8- megapixel ultrawide + 5 MP depth sensor and a 25-megapixel front-facing camera with 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Key Specs.
- 6.5 Inch Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen,1080 x 2340 screen resolution / 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset, Exynos 9610 Octa-Core 2.0 Ghz, Cortex-A73 & Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB inbuilt storage, up to 512GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 25 MP / Rear: 25 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP
- 4000mAh non-removable
Galaxy A50 Image.
Design And Display.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 built with Glass front, plastic frame and plastic back design. And it is obtainable in White, Black, Blue, and Coral colors. It sports a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixel and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio, with about 84.9 screen-to-body ratios.
Also, Read>>>Samsung Galaxy A10s Specs and price.
At the top of the display, a waterdrop notch that houses the selfie camera. While at the back/rear, a triple camera, LED flash and fingerprint sensor are placed there.
Galaxy A50 Camera Review.
The Samsung A50 comes with a triple rear camera, a 25-megapixel main lens + 8 MP, ultrawide + 5-megapixel depth sensor with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 25-megapixel.
Software And Hardware.
The Samsung A50 came running on the Android 9 (Pie) One UI out of the box. It hosts an Octa-Core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53. Its chipset is Exynos 9610, a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU paired with 4GB of RAM.
Also, Read>>>Samsung Galaxy A20s specs and price.
In terms of the storage aspect, the Samsung A50 comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 512GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
Connectivity Options And Battery.
The Galaxy A50 supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB port. It also has a fingerprint sensor.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Samsung Galaxy A50 is equipped with a 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Price In Nigeria & Availability.
Samsung Galaxy A50 price in Nigeria: Samsung Galaxy A50 price in Nigeria will start at NGN 87,500 in Nigerian currency, equivalent to $ 240 USD. The availability of the smartphone has been confirmed. You can now purchase yours from online stores like Jumia.ng, Konga.ng, slot.ng and Jiji.ng.
Samsung Galaxy A50-Full Specs.
- Announced: February 2019
- Status: Available. Released, March 2019
- Dimension: 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 166 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame, plastic back
- Color: White, Blue, Black, Coral
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.4-Inch
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Pixels Density: 403 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands: LTE 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 512GB via MicroSD (uses dedicated slot)
- OS: Android v9.0 (Pie) One UI
- Chipset: Exynos 9610 (10nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Triple: ( 25 MP, f/1.7 main lens + 8 MP, f/2.2 ultrawide + 5 MP, f/2.2 depth sensor with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Single: 25-megapixel, f/2.0
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, picture
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4000mAh Li-P.o.
- Fast Charging: Yes, 15W
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under-display)
- NFC: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
- Radio: Yes
- Dust Resistant: No
- Face unlock: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
Please do let us know what you think about the price and specifications of this smartphone In the comment below and thanks for visiting our website.