Samsung Galaxy A31 comes with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 411 PPI pixels density. The Samsung A31 is built with Glass front and premium plastic body design. And it is obtainable in Prism Crush red, Prism Crush black, Prism Crush blue, and Prism Crush white colors.
It measures 159.3 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm and weighs 185 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 84.9%.
The Samsung A31 came running on Android 10.0; One UI 2.0 out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 ) & (6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55). Its chipset is MediaTek MT6768 Helio P35, a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU paired with 4/6GB of RAM.
Also, check out: Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Specs & Price In Nigeria
In terms of storage, the Samsung Galaxy A31 comes with 64/128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 512GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
The smartphone comes with a quad rear camera which consists of 48-megapixel (wide) + 8 MP, (ultrawide) + 5-megapixel (macro) + 5 MP, (depth) with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 20-megapixel, (wide).
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 3G, 2G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and Type-C USB port.
In terms of the battery aspect, Samsung A31 is powered with a 5000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Price In Nigeria.
The price Samsung Galaxy A31 in Nigeria will start at N75,500 in Nigeria an equivalent of $205 USD.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Full Specification
- Announced: March 2020
- Status: Available. Released, April 2020
- Dimension: 159.3 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- Build: Glass front, premium plastic body
- Color: Prism Crush Red, Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Blue, Prism Crush White
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.4-inches, (84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20.9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 411 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: N/a
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE-A
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(800), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- ROM: 64GB/128GB/256
- Card slot: Yes, up to 512GB via microSD card, (uses a dedicated slot)
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6768 Helio P35 (8nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 ) & (6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Quad: ( 48 MP, f/2.0, (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth) with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect
- Videos: Yes
- Single: 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Features: face detection, video, picture
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh
- Fast Charging: Yes, 15W
- Wireless charging: N/A
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- NFC: No
- FM Radio: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE