Samsung Galaxy A20s smartphone features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a screen resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels and 264ppi pixels density. It measures 163.3 x 77.5 x 8 mm and weighs 183gram. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 81.9%.
Samsung Galaxy A20s runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) and powered by Octa-core, 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. It comes with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB onboard space, which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD card.
Also, check out: Tecno Camon 12 Specs & Price In Nigeria
It has a back camera of 13-megapixel + 8- megapixel ultrawide + 5 MP depth sensor and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Key Specs
- 6.5 Inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen,1520 x 720 screen resolution/19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset, Snapdragon 450 Octa-Core 1.8 Ghz, Cortex-A53
- 3/4GB of RAM
- 32/64GB inbuilt storage, up to 512GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 8 MP / Rear: 13 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP
- 4000mAh non-removable
Design And Display
The Samsung Galaxy A20s built with Glass front, plastic frame and plastic back design. And it is obtainable in Blue, Red, Black and Green colors. It sports a 6.5-Inch HD+ IPS LCD panel with a screen resolution of 1560 by 720 pixel and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio, with about 81.9 screen-to-body ratios.
At the top of the display, a waterdrop notch that houses the selfie camera. While at the back/rear, a triple camera, LED flash and fingerprint sensor are placed there.
Galaxy A20s Camera Review
The Samsung A20s comes with a triple rear camera, a 13-megapixel main lens + 8 MP, ultrawide + 5-megapixel depth lens with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 8-megapixel.
Software And Hardware
The Samsung A20s came running on the Android 9 (Pie) One UI out of the box. It hosts an Octa-Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53. Its chipset is Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450, an Adreno 506 GPU paired with 3/4GB of RAM.
In terms of the storage aspect, the Samsung A20s comes with 32/64GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 512GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
Connectivity Options And Battery
The Galaxy A20s supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB port. It also has a fingerprint sensor.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Samsung Galaxy A20s is equipped with a 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Price Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy A20s Price Start is NGN 54,500 in Nigerian currency an equivalent to $150 USD.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Full Specification
- Announced: September 2019
- Status: Available. Released, October 2019
- Dimension: 163.3 x 77.5 x 8 mm
- Weight: 183 g
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Color: Blue, Red, Black, Green
- SIM: Dual; standby
- SIM Type: Nano
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.5-Inch
- Resolution: 1560 x 720 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Pixels Density: 264 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 3/4GB
- ROM: 32/64GB
- Card slot: Yes, via MicroSD card (uses dedicated slot)
- OS: Android v9.0 (Pie) One UI
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Triple: ( 13 MP, f/1.8 main lens + 8 MP, f/2.2 ultrawide + 5 MP, f/2.2 depth lens with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect
- Videos: [email protected]
- Single: 8-megapixel, f/2.0
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures, AI beautification
- Videos: [email protected]
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: Li-Po 4000 mAh
- Fast Charging: Yes, 15W
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear-mounted)
- NFC: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE