Samsung Galaxy A10s smartphone features a 6.2-inch HD+ display with a screen resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels and 271ppi pixels density. It measures 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8 mm and weighs 168gram. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 80.7%.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) and powered by Octa-core, 1.5/2GHz, Cortex-A53 processor. It comes with 2/3GB of RAM and 32GB onboard space, which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD card.
It has a back camera of 13-megapixel + 2- megapixel depth lens and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Key Specs.
- 6.2 Inch infinity V IPS display, HD+1520 x 720 screen resolution/20.9 aspect ratio
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset, MediaTek Helio A22 Octa-Core 1.5/2.0Ghz, Cortex-A53
- 2/3GB of RAM
- 32GB inbuilt storage, up to 512GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 8 MP / Rear: 13 MP + 2 MP
- 4000mAh non-removable
Samsung A10s Image.
Design And Display.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s built with Glass front, plastic frame and plastic back design. And it is obtainable in Blue, Red, Black and Green colors. It sports a 6.2-Inch HD+ IPS LCD panel with a screen resolution of 1520 by 720 pixels and 19 points 9 aspect ratio, with about 80.7 screen-to-body ratios.
At the top of the display, an infinity V notch that houses the selfie camera. While at the back/rear, a dual camera, LED flash and fingerprint sensor are placed there.
Galaxy A10s Camera Review.
The Samsung A10s comes with dual rear camera, a 13-megapixel main lens + 2 MP, depth lens with LED flashlight. While at the front-facing camera has a single 8-megapixel.
Software And Hardware.
The Samsung A10s came running on the Android 9 Pie out of the box. It hosts an Octa-Core 1.5/2.0 GHz Cortex-A53. Its chipset is MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 processor, a PowerVR GE8320 GPU paired with 3GB of RAM.
In terms of the storage aspect, the Samsung A10s comes with 32GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 512GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
Connectivity Options And Battery.
The Galaxy A10s supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB port. It also has a fingerprint sensor.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Samsung Galaxy A10s is equipped with a 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Price Nigeria And Availability.
Samsung Galaxy A10s price in Nigeria will cost you NGN 43,500 in Nigerian currency, equivalent to $120 USD. The availability of the smartphone has been confirmed. You can now purchase yours from online stores like Jumia.ng, Konga.ng, slot.ng and Jiji.ng.
Samsung Galaxy A10s-Full Specifications.
- Announced: August 2019
- Status: Available. Released, September 2019
- Dimension: 164 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Color: Blue, Red, Black, Green
- SIM: Dual; standby
- SIM Type: Nano
- Type: Infinity V IPS Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.2-Inch
- Resolution: 1520 x 720 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Pixels Density: 271 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: N/A
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands: LTE 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 2/3GB
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 512GB via MicroSD ( uses dedicated slot)
- OS: Android v9.0 Pie
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Dual: ( 13 MP, f/1.8 main lens + 2 MP, f/2.4 depth sensor with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect
- Videos: [email protected]
- Single: 8-megapixel, f/2.0
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures, AI beautification
- Videos: [email protected]
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4000mAh Li-P.o.
- Fast Charging: N/A
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, ( rear-mounted )
- NFC: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Radio: Yes
- Dust Resistant: No
- Face unlock: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
Please do let us know what you think about the price and specifications of this smartphone In the comment below and thanks for visiting our website.