Samsung Galaxy A01 sport a 5.7-inch PLS TFT panel display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and 301 PPI pixels density. The Samsung Galaxy A01 is built with Glass front, plastic frame and plastic back design. And it is obtainable in Red, Black, and Blue colors.
It measures 146.2 x 70.9 x 8.3 mm and weighs 149 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 75.1%. The Galaxy A01 came running on Android 10.0; One UI 2 out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.45 GHz Cortex-A53. Its chipset is Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439, an Adreno 505 GPU paired with 2GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Samsung A01 comes with a 16GB of inbuilt storage and can be expanded up to 128GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
The A01 Samsung comes with a dual rear camera which consists of 13-megapixel (wide) + 2-megapixel, (depth) with LED flash. While at the selfie camera has a single 5-megapixel.
The smartphone has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and micro USB port.
In terms of the battery aspect, Samsung Galaxy A01 is powered with a 3000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Price In Nigeria And Availability.
The Samsung Galaxy A01 price in Nigeria will cost you N33,800 in Nigeria currency equivalent to $92 USD.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Specification.
- Announced: January 2020
- Status: Available. Released, January 2020
- Dimension: 146.2 x 70.2 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 149 g
- Build: Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- Color: Red, Black, Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 5.7-inches, (75.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Pixels Density: 301 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB via microSD, (it uses a dedicated slot)
- OS: Android 10.0; UI 2
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53) & (4×1.45 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Dual: ( 13-megapixel, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), AF + 2-megapixel, f/2.4, (depth) with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama
- Videos: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 5-megapixel, f/2.2
- Features: Video, picture
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 3000mAh Li-P.o
- Fast Charging: No
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- NFC: No
- FM Radio: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE