Samsung Galaxy A Quantum comes with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 393 PPI pixels density.
The Samsung Galaxy A Quantum is built with a Glass front, plastic frame, and plastic back design. And it is obtainable in Prism Cube Sliver, Prism Cube Black, and Prism Cube Blue colors.
Galaxy A Quantum measures 162.5 x 75.5 x 8.1 mm and weighs 185 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 88.3%.
Also, check out: Samsung Galaxy A71 Specs & Price In Nigeria
The smartphone from Samsung came running on the One UI based on Android 10 out of the box.
Galaxy A Quantum hosts an Octa-Core, 2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A77 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55. Its chipset is Exynos 980 (8 nm), a Mali-G76 MP5 GPU paired with 8GB of RAM.
Samsung Galaxy A Quantum comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
The Galaxy A Quantum comes with a quad rear camera which consists of 64-megapixel, (wide) + 12-megapixel, (ultrawide) + 5-megapixel, (macro) + 5-megapixel, (depth) with LED flash and a single 32-megapixel, (wide) selfie camera.
The device has supports for the 5G band for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, Wifi, hotspot, and 2.0 Type-C port.
Samsung Galaxy A Quantum is powered with a 4500mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy A Quantum Price In Nigeria.
The Samsung Galaxy A Quantum Price in Nigeria is expected to start around NGN 209,800 in Nigeria an equivalent to $541 USD.
Samsung Galaxy A Quantum Full Specification
- Announced: 14 May 2020
- Status: Available. Released, 23 May 2020
- Dimension: 162.5 x 75.5 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Prism Cube Sliver, Prism Cube Black, Prism Cube Blue
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Type: Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.7-inches, (88.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 393 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Technology: 5G, LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A; 5G
- 5G Bands: SA/NSA
- 4G Bands: LTE
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 8GB
- ROM: 128GB
- Card slot: Yes, via microSD card (uses a dedicated slot)
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2
- Chipset: Exynos 980 (8 nm), QRNG security chipset
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A77) & (6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP5
- Quad: ( 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, 25mm (macro lens) + 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, Video, Pictures, HDR, panorama
- Videos: gyro-EIS, 1080p@960fps, 1080p@30/240fps, 4K@30fps
- Single: 32-megapixel, f/2.2, 26mm (wide)
- Features: Picture, Video, HDR
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: Li-Po 4500 mAh
- Fast Charging: Yes, 25W
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- ANT +
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: No
- FM Radio: No
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE