Realme X3 is a new smartphone from Realme with a price tag of $325 USD an equivalent to N125,900 in Nigeria. The Realme X3 comes with a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 399 PPI pixels density.
Realme X3 measures 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm in dimensions and weighs 202 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 84.7 percent.
Read Also >> Realme XT Price In Nigeria And Specs.
The device runs on the Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 and powered by Octa-core, 1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485 processor.
Its chipset is Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7nm), an Adreno 640 (700 MHz) GPU paired with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage.
Read Also >> Realme X50m 5G Price in Nigeria And Specs.
The Realme X3 is equipped with a quad rear camera which consists of 64-megapixel, wide + 12-megapixel, telephoto + 8-megapixel, ultrawide + 2-megapixel, macro lens, and a dual 16-megapixel, wide + 8-megapixel, ultrawide front-facing camera with 4200mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Realme X3 Price In Nigeria
The Realme X3 price in Nigeria is expected to start from N125,900 in Nigerian currency which converts to $325 USD.
Realme X3 Full Specification
- Announced: 25 June 2020
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release, 30 June 2020
- Dimension: 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 202 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, glass back
- Color: Arctic White, Glacier Blue
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.6-inches, (84.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 399 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 4G Bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- External Memory: No
- OS: Android 10, Realme UI 1.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- Quad: ( 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 12 MP, f/2.5, 51mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.3, 16mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Videos: gyro-EIS, 720p@960fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 4K@30/60fps
- Dual: 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide) + 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- Features: video, picture, panorama
- Videos: gyro-EIS, 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4200mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 30W, 100% in 55 min
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (side-mounted)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band
- NFC: No
- FM Radio: No
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE