Realme 6S smartphone features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 405 PPI pixels density. The Realme 6S is built with Glass front, plastic frame, and plastic back design. And it is obtainable in Lunar White and Eclipse Black colors.
Realme 6S measures 162.1 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm and weighs 191 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 84.1 percent.
The smartphone from Realme came running on the Realme UI based on Android 10 out of the box.
Also, Read>> Realme 6 Specs & Price In Nigeria.
It hosts an Octa-Core, 2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55. Its chipset is MediaTek MT6785 Helio G90T (12 nm), a Mali-G76 MC4 GPU paired with 4GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Realme 6S comes with 64GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 128GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
The smartphone comes with a quad rear camera which consists of 48-megapixel, wide + 8 MP, ultrawide + 2-megapixel, macro + 2 MP, depth, with LED flash. While the selfie camera has a single 16-megapixel, wide.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and a Type-C port.
In terms of the battery, the Realme 6S is equipped with a 4300mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Realme 6S Price In Nigeria.
The Realme 6S Price in Nigeria is expected to start from N85,800 in Nigerian currency which converts to $220 USD when it is made available in Nigeria.
Realme 6S Specification.
- Announced: 26 May 2020
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release, 2 June 2020
- Dimension: 162.1 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 191 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame, plastic back
- Colors: Lunar White, Eclipse Black
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Splash resistant
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.5-inches, (84.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 405 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 480 nits type. brightness
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/75 Mbps
- 4G Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 128GB via microSD card. It uses a dedicated slot.
- OS: Android 10, Realme UI
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6785 Helio G90T (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76) & (6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- Quad: ( 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.3, (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, 22mm (macro lens) + 2 MP B/W, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features: LED flash, Video, Pictures, HDR, panorama
- Videos: gyro-EIS, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 4K@30fps
- Single: 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Features: panorama, HDR
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4300mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 30W, 100% in 55 min
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (side-mounted)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- FM Radio: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE