Oppo Reno2 features a 6.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 2400 by 1080. It also runs on the Android 9 Pie and powered by Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G (8nm) Octa-Core processor with 8GB of RAM, internal storage of 128GB/256GB, which also supports MicroSD Card extended up to 512GB.
It has a back camera of 48mp + 8mp + 13mp + 2mp and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Oppo Reno2 Key Specs(highlights).
- 6.5 AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- 2400 by 1080 screen resolution/ 87.5% screen to body ratio with about 20.9 aspect ratio(401 ppi density)
- Android 9 Pie-ColorOS 6.1
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730(8nm)
- CPU: Octa-core Kryo 470 Gold/Kryo 470 Silver
- GPU: Adreno 618
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB inbuilt Storage, up to 512GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 16mp motorized pop-up camera/ rear: 48mp + 8mp + 13mp + 2mp
- 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity
Oppo Reno2 Image.
Design and Display.
Oppo Reno2 made up of premium body design. The smartphone features a combination of aluminum and glass, which is obtainable in Ocean Blue, sunset and Luminous Black.
Also, Read>>>OPPO A5 2020 Specs And Price.
It sports a 6.5 inch AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen with a screen resolution of 1600 by 720 pixel and 20 points 9 aspect ratio and 401 PPI density for clear viewing experience.
Also, Read>>>Tecno Pouvoir 3 Price And Specs.
The Reno2 also features an in-display fingerprint, while at the back/rear, a Quad camera, and dual-LED flash are positioned there.
Oppo Reno2 Camera Review.
The Oppo Reno2 comes with a Quad rear camera, a 48mp f/1.8 ultra-clear + 8mp f/2.2 wide-angle lens + 13mp telephoto lens + 2mp Mono lens with dual-LED flash.
While at the front-facing camera has a 16-megapixel motorized pop-up mechanism.
Software And Hardware.
The Reno2 came running on the Android 9 Pie with color OS 6.1 out of the box. It hosts an Octa-core Kryo 470 Gold clocks at 2.2GHz / Octa-core Kryo 470 Silver clocks at 1.8Ghz.
A Qualcomm SDM730G Snapdragon 730 (8nm) chipset with an Adreno 618 GPU paired with 8GB of RAM.
In terms of the storage aspect, the Oppo Reno2 comes with 128GB/256GB of inbuilt Storage and can be extended up to 512GB via memory card. It uses a dictated slot.
Connectivity Options And Battery.
The Reno2 supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on the Oppo Reno2 include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB port. It also has an in-display fingerprint scanner and faces unlock recognition.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Reno2 is equipped with a 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity.
Oppo Reno2 Price And Availability.
The Oppo Reno2 price in Nigeria is going to cost NGN 194,800 in Nigerian currency an equivalent of 538.88 United States dollars.
The smartphone is now available for purchase, from online stores and offline stores nationwide.
OPPO Reno2- Full Specifications.
- Dimension: 160 * 74.3 * 9.5 mm
- Weight: 189g
- OS: Android v9.0 Pie
- Skin: ColorOS 6.1
- Color: Ocean Blue, Luminous Black, Sunset
- SIM: Dual; SIM standby
- SIM Type: Hybrid Dual Nano- SIM
- Type: AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.5 inch
- Resolution: 2400 by 1080 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Pixels Density: 401 PPI pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands: LTE 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Memory: 128/256GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 512GB via MicroSD ( uses dedicated slot)
- Frequency: Octa-core Kryo 470 Gold 2.2GHz / Octa-core Kryo 470 Silver 1.8GHz
- Chipset : Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G(8nm)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Quad : ( 48mp, f/1.7 ultra-clear + 8mp, wide-angle lens + 13mp, f/2.4 telephoto lens + 2mp Mono lens with dual LED flashlight)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, slow motion, night scene, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect, Professional mode, Time-lapse photography
- Videos: 4k@30fps,1080@30fps
- Single: 16mp, f/2.0 wide-angle motorized pop-up camera.
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures, Bokeh effect
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4000mAh Li-Po
- Talk Time: N/A
- Standby Time: N/A
- Music Playback: N/A
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (In-Display)
- NFC: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
- 4G: LTE cat4 /50/50 mbps
- 3G: up to 5.76 uplink, up to 41 mbps downlink
- 2G: GPRS up to 85.1 kbps, EDGE up to 235.9 kbps
- Radio: Yes
- Dust Resistant: No
- Face unlock: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
Please do let us know what you think about the price and specifications of this smartphone In the comment below and thanks for visiting our website.