Oppo Reno2 F features a 6.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 2340 by 1080. The OPPO Reno2 f also runs on the Android 9 Pie and powered by MediaTek MT6771V Helio P70 (12nm) Octa-Core processor with 8GB of RAM, internal storage of 128GB which also supports MicroSD Card extended up to 512GB.
It has a back camera of 48mp + 8mp + 2mp + 2mp and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Also, Read>>>OPPO A5 2020 Specs and price.
Oppo Reno2 F Key Specs(highlights).
- 6.5 AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- 2340 by 1080 screen resolution/ 87.5% screen to body
- Android 9 Pie-ColorOS 6.1
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6771V Helio P70 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.1GHz Cortex-A73 & 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB inbuilt Storage, up to 512GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 16mp motorized popup camera/ rear: 48mp + 8mp + 2mp + 2mp
- 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity.
OPPO Reno2 f Image.
Design and Display.
Oppo reno2 F made up of premium body design. The smartphone features a combination of aluminum frame and glass back, which is obtainable in Lake Green and Sky White.
It sports a 6.5 inch AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen with a screen resolution of 2340 by 1080 pixel and 19 points 9 aspect ratio and 394 PPI density for clear viewing experience.
Also, Read>>>OPPO Reno2 specs and price.
The Reno2F also features an in-display fingerprint, while at the back/rear, a Quad camera, and dual-LED flash are positioned there.
Oppo Reno2F Camera Review.
The Oppo Reno2F comes with a Quad rear camera, a 48mp f/1.7 Ultra-wide + 8mp f/2.2 Wide Angle lens + 2mp Portrait lens f/2.4 + 2mp f/2.4 Mono lens with dual-LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a 16-megapixel motorized pop-up mechanism.
Software And Hardware.
The Reno2 came running on the Android 9 Pie with color 6.1 out of the box. It hosts an Octa-core Cortex-A73 clocks at 2.1GHz / Octa-core Cortex-A53 clocks at 2.0Ghz. A MediaTek MT6771V Helio P70 (12nm) chipset with a Mali-G72 MP3 paired with 8GB of RAM.
In terms of the storage aspect, the Oppo reno2f comes with 128GB of inbuilt Storage and can be extended up to 512GB via memory card. It uses a dictated slot.
Connectivity Options And Battery.
The Reno2f supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on the Oppo Reno2 include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB type C port. It also has an in-display fingerprint scanner and faces unlock recognition.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Reno2f is equipped with a 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity.
Oppo Reno2 f Price In Nigeria And Availability.
Oppo Reno2 price in Nigeria is going to cost around NGN 129,800 in Nigerian currency an equivalent of $360 United States Dollar.
The smartphone is now available for purchase, from online stores and offline stores nationwide.
OPPO Reno2 F- Full Specs.
- Dimension: 162.4,74.3,9.5 mm
- Weight: 195g
- OS:Android v9.0 Pie
- Skin: ColorOS 6.1
- Color: Sky White, Lake Green
- SIM:Dual; SIM standby
- SIM Type: Dual Nano- SIM
- Type: AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.5 inch
- Resolution: 2340 by 1080 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Pixels Density: 394 PPI pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands: LTE 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Memory: 128
- External Memory: Yes, up to 512GB via MicroSD ( uses dedicated slot)
- Frequency: Octa-core Cortex-A73 2.1GHz / Octa-core Cortex_A53 2.0GHz
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6771V P70 (12nm)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Quad : ( 48mp, f/1.7 Ultra-clear + 8mp, wide angel lens + 2mp, f/2.4 Portrait lens + 2mp Mono lens with dual LED flashlight)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, night scene, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect, Professional mode, Time-lapse photography
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Single: 16mp, f/2.0 wide angel motorized pop-up camera.
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures, Bokeh effect
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4000mAh Li-Po
- Charging: N/A
- Talk Time: N/A
- Standby Time: N/A
- Music Playback: N/A
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (In-Display)
- NFC: Yes
- USB: Type-C 1.0
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
- 4G: LTE cat4 /50/50 mbps
- 3G: up to 5.76 uplink, up to 41 mbps downlink
- 2G: GPRS up to 85.1 kbps, EDGE up to 235.9 kbps
- Radio: Yes
- Dust Resistant: No
- Face unlock: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
Please do let us know what you think about the price and specifications of this smartphone In the comment below and thanks for visiting our website.