OPPO A9 2020 features a 6.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 1600 by 720. It also runs on the Android 9 Pie and powered by Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11nm) Octa-Core processor with 4/8GB of RAM, internal storage of 128GB, which also supports MicroSD Card extended up to 256GB.
It has a back camera of 48mp + 8mp + 2mp + 2mp and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with 5000mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
Design and Display
The OPPO A9 (2020) is made up of premium plastic body design, and it is obtainable in Space Purple, Marine Green, and Vanilla Mint. It sports a 6.5 inch IPS LCD panel with a screen resolution of 1600 by 720 pixel and 20 points 9 aspect ratio.
Also, check out: OPPO A5 2020 Specs & Price In Nigeria
At the top of the display, a dot notch that houses the selfie camera. While at the back/rear, a Quad camera, LED flash and fingerprint sensor are placed there.
OPPO A9 2020 Camera Review
The OPPO A9 2020 comes with Quad rear camera, an 48mp f/1.8 wide + 8mp f/2.25 ultra-wide + 2mp f/2.4 + 2mp f/2.4 depth sensor with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 16-megapixel.
Also, check out: Tecno Pouvoir 3 Specs & Price In Nigeria
Software And Hardware
The A9 2020 came running on the Android 9 Pie out of the box. It hosts an Octa-core Kryo 260 Gold clocks at 1.8GHz / Octa-core Kryo 260 Silver clocks at 2.0Ghz. A Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11nm) chipset with an Adreno 610 GPU paired with 4/8GB of RAM.
In terms of the storage aspect, the OPPO A9 2020 comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a dictated slot.
Connectivity Options And Battery
The A9 2020 supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on the OPPO A9 2020 include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB port. It also has a fingerprint sensor and faces unlock recognition.
In terms of the battery aspect, the A9 2020 is equipped with a 5000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
OPPO A9 2020 Price & Availability
The OPPO A9 2020 Price Start is NGN 90,000 in Nigeria and is now available for purchase nationwide.
OPPO A9 2020 Full Specification
- Dimension: 163.6,75.6,9.1 mm
- Weight: 195 g
- OS:Android v9.0 Pie
- Skin: ColorOS 6.1
- Color: Space Purple, Marine Green, Vanilla Mint
- SIM:Dual; standby
- SIM Type: Nano
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.5 inch
- Resolution: 1600 by 720 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Pixels Density: 480 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 4/8GB
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 256GB via MicroSD ( uses dedicated slot)
- Frequency: Octa-core Kryo 260 Gold 2.0GHz / Octa-core Kryo 260 Silver 1.8GHz
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665(11nm)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Quad: ( 48mp f/1.8 wide + 8mp f/2.25 ultrawide + 2mp f/2.4 + 2mp f/2.4 depth sensor with LED flashlight)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, slow motion, night scene, face detection, panorama, Portrait, Bokeh effect, Professional mode, Time-lapse photography
- Videos: 4k@30fps,1080@30fps, 720@30fps
- Single: 16mp f/2.0 Aperture
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures, AI beautification
- Videos: 720@30fps, 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 5000mAh Li-Po
- Charging: Power Bank/ Reverse charging
- Talk Time: N/A
- Standby Time: N/A
- Music Playback: N/A
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes ( rear-mounted )
- NFC: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
- 4G: LTE cat4 /50/50 mbps
- 3G: up to 5.76 uplink, up to 41 mbps downlink
- 2G: GPRS up to 85.1 kbps, EDGE up to 235.9 kbps