Nokia 7.2 price in Nigeria will start from N87,700 for the variant with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of ROM, while the other model with 6GB of RAM, 128GB of Inbuilt storage is N105,000 in Nigeria Naira.
Nokia 7.2 features a 6.3-inch IPS LCD panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and 400 PPI pixels density. The Nokia 7.2 is built with Glass front, plastic frame and glass back design. And it is obtainable in Ice, Cyan Green, and Charcoal colors.
It measures 159.9 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm and weighs 180 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 82.4%. The smartphone from Nokia came running on Android 9 (Pie); Android One out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 Gold) & (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver). Its chipset is Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660, an Adreno 512 GPU paired with 4/6GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Nokia 7.2 comes with 64/128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 512GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
Also, check out: iTel P33 Specs & Price In Nigeria
The smartphone comes with a triple rear camera which consists of 48-megapixel (wide) + 8 MP, (ultrawide) + 5 MP, (depth) with LED flash. While at the selfie camera has a single 20-megapixel with f/2.0 Aperture.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 3G, 2G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and Type-C USB port.
In terms of battery, the Nokia 7.2 is powered with a 3500mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Nokia 7.2 Full Specification
- Announced: September 2019
- Status: Available. Released, September 2019
- Dimension: 159.9 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame, glass back (Gorilla Glass 3)
- Color: Ice, Cyan Green, Charcoal
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.3-inches, (82.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 400 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Always-on display
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/150 Mbps
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(70), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Card slot: Yes, up to 512GB via microSD, It uses a dedicated slot.
- OS: Android 9.0; Android One
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 Gold) & (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- Triple: ( 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, face detection, panorama, Zeiss optics
- Videos: (gyro-EIS), 1080p@30fps, 2160p@30fps
- Single: 20-megapixel, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features: HDR, Video, Picture, Zeiss optical
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 3500mAh Li-P.o
- Standard Charging: Yes, 10W
- Wireless charging: N/A
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear-mounted)
- NFC: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX