Nokia 6.2 features a 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS LCD panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and 400 PPI pixels density. The Nokia 6.2 is built with a Glass front, plastic frame, and a glass back design. And it is obtainable in Ice and Ceramic black colors.
It measures 159.92 x 75.15 x 8.25 mm and weighs 180 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 82.5%.
The smartphone came running on Android 9 (Pie); Android One out of the box. It hosts an Octa-Core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Gold) & (4×1.6 GHz Kryo 260 Silver). Its chipset is Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636, an Adreno 509 GPU paired with 3/4GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Nokia 6.2 comes with 32/64/128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 400GB via memory card. It uses a dedicated slot.
The smartphone comes with a triple rear camera which consists of 16-megapixel (wide) + 8 MP, (ultrawide) + 5-megapixel (depth) with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 8-megapixel.
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB Type-C port.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Realme 5 Pro is powered with a 3500mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Nokia 6.2 Price In Nigeria.
The Nokia 6.2 price in Nigeria will start at around N78,500 Naira. But the price here is for the model with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. you can now purchase yours from online leading stores like Jumia.com.ng or Konga.ng.
Nokia 6.2-Full Specification.
- Announced: September 2019
- Status: Available. Released, October 2019
- Dimension: 159.92 x 75.15 x 8.25 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic frame, glass back (Gorilla Glass 3)
- Color: Ceramic Black, Ice
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.3-inches, (92% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 400 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Always-on display
WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
5G Bands: No
4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/2100
2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Internal Memory: 64GB/128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 400GB via microSD card, it uses a dedicated slot.
- OS: Android 9 (Pie); Android One
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Gold) & (4×1.6 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Triple: ( 16 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth) with LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect
- Videos: 1080p@30fps, 2160p@30fps
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Features: Picture, Video, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, FaceID
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 3500mAh Li-P.o
- Standard Charging: 10W
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- E-compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear-mounted)
- NFC: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX