Nokia 6.1 comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and 403 PPI pixels density. The Nokia 6.1 is built with Glass front, aluminum frame and aluminum back design. And it is obtainable in Blue/gold, Black/Copper and White/Iron colors.
The device measures 148.8 x 75.8 x 8.2 mm and weighs 172 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 16:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 73.2%.
The smartphone from Nokia came running on Android 9 Pie which is upgradable to Android 10.0; Android One out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53. Its chipset is Qualcomm SDM620 Snapdragon 620, an Adreno 508 GPU paired with 3/4GB of RAM.
Also, check out: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Specs & Price In Nigeria
In terms of storage, the device comes with 32/64GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a shared SIM slot.
The Nokia phone comes with a single rear camera of 16-megapixel (wide) with dual-LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 8-megapixel f/2.0 aperture.
The Nokia smartphone has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and a Type-C USB port.
In terms of the battery, the Nokia 6.1 is equipped with a 3000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Nokia 6.1 Price In Nigeria.
The Nokia 6.1 price in Nigeria will start from N42,500 for the version with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM, while the other variant with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage is N54,500 in Nigeria.
Nokia 6.1 Full Specification
- Announced: February 2018
- Status: Available. Released, May 2018
- Dimension: 148.8 x 75.8 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), aluminum frame, aluminum back (6000 series)
- Color: Blue/Gold, Black/Copper, White/Iron
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 5.5-inches, (73.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Pixels Density: 403 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/150 Mbps
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- ROM: 32GB/64GB
- Card slot: Yes, up to 256GB via microSD card. ( uses shared SIM slot)
- OS: Android 9 (Pie); upgradable to Android 10.0; Android One
- Chipset: Octa-Core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53.
- CPU: Octa-Core (2.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Adreno 508
- Single: ( 16-megapixel, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), PDAF, with dual-LED flash)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Zeiss optics
- Videos: [email protected], [email protected]
- Single: (8-megapixel, f/2.0 aperture)
- Features: Video, Picture
- Videos: [email protected]
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W, 50% in 35 min
- Wireless charging: N/A
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear-mounted)
- NFC: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes, with RDS
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE