LG G8 ThinQ smartphone comes with a 6.1-inch P-OLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels and 564 PPI pixels density. LG G8 ThinQ measures 151.9 x 71.8 x 8.4 mm and weighs 167 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 83.5 percent.
The LG G8 ThinQ runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) which is upgradable to Android 10 and powered by Octa-core, 1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485 processor.
Its chipset is Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855, an Adreno 640 GPU paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB onboard space, which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
LG G8 ThinQ has a dual rear camera of 12-megapixel, standard + 16-megapixel, ultrawide, and an 8-megapixel, wide + TOF 3D, depth/biometrics front-facing camera with 3500mAh non-removable battery capacity to push all this.
LG G8 ThinQ Price In Nigeria.
The LG G8 ThinQ price in Nigeria will start at a retail price tag of N107,000 in Nigeria which converts to $274 USD.
LG G8 ThinQ-Full Specification.
- Announced: 12 April 2019
- Status: Available. Released, 12 April 2019
- Dimension: 151.9 x 71.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 167 g
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame, glass back (Gorilla Glass 6)
- Color: New Moroccan Blue, Carmine Red, Platinum Gray, New Aurora Black
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- MIL-STD 810G compliant
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 25 mins)
- Type: P-OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.44-inches, (92% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 564 PPL pixel density
- Colors: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Always-on display
- Dolby Vision
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat19 1600/150 Mbps
- 4G Bands: LTE
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- External Memory: Yes, via microSD card. It uses a dedicated slot single-SIM model or a shared SIM slot for the dual-SIM model.
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, LG UX 9.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485) & (3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485) & (4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Dual: ( 12 MP, f/1.5, 27mm (standard), OIS, Dual pixel PDAF + 16 MP, f/1.9, 16mm (ultrawide)
- Features: LED flash, Video, Pictures, HDR, panorama
- Videos: 24-bit/192kHz stereo sound record, HDR10, 720P@240fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 4K@30/60fps
- Dual: 8 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide) + TOF 3D, f/1.4, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: HDR, Face ID
- Videos: 1080@60fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 3500mAh Li-Po
- Fast Charging: Yes, 21W
- Wireless charging: Yes, 9W
- Quick charge 3.0
- USB Power Delivery
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 32-bit/192kHz audio
- Proximity: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Hand ID: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band, DLNA
- NFC: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD