After the launch of Infinix Smart 3 and Smart 3 plus early this year, Infinix mobility has announced a superior version of both devices, which is Infinix Smart 4 . Infinix Smart 4 is a smartphone that features the trending waterdrop notch with a 6.6Inch display.
The Smart 4 came running on the Android v9 Pie with 2GB Ram, 32GB Rom and big 4000mAh battery capacity.
Infinix Smart 4 Key Specs.
- 6.6Inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- HD+1600 x 720 screen resolution/20.9 aspect ratio with about 89.0% screen to body ratio
- Android 9 Pie-XOS v5.5
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0GHz
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB inbuilt storage, up to 256GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 5mp/ rear: 8mp + QVGA
- 4000mAh non-removable battery capacity
Design and Display.
Infinix Smart 4 is made up of premium plastic body design, and it is obtainable in Midnight Black, Blue, and Aurora Pink. It sports a 6.6 inch IPS LCD panel with a screen resolution of HD +1600 x 720 pixel and 20 points 9 aspect ratio.
At the top of the display, a waterdrop notch that houses the front camera. While at the back/rear, a dual camera, LED flash and fingerprint sensor are placed there.
The Smart 4 comes with a dual rear camera, an 8mp AI beauty lens + QVGA with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 5-megapixel.
Software And Hardware.
The Smart 4 came running on the Android 9 Pie out of the box. It hosts an Octa-core processor clocked at 2.0GHz. A MediaTek Helio A22 chipset with a PowerVR GE8320 paired with 2GB of RAM.
In terms of the storage aspect, the handset comes with 32GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a dictated slot.
Connectivity Options And Battery.
The Smart 4 supports 4G LTE for its internet connections, other connectivity options on the Infinix Smart 4 include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB port. It also has a fingerprint sensor and faces unlock recognition.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Smartphone is equipped with 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Infinix Smart 4 Price In Nigeria And Availability.
Infinix Smart 4 price in Nigeria starts around NGN 34,500 in Nigerian currency. The availability of the smartphone has be confirmed, you can now purchase yours from online stores like jumia.ng, Konga.ng and slot.ng.
Infinix Smart 4 Full Specification
- Dimension: 167 x 76 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: g
- OS:Android v9.0 Pie
- Skin: XOS v5.5
- Color: Midnight Black, Blue, Aurora Pink
- SIM:Dual; SIM standby
- SIM Type: Nano
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.6 inch
- Resolution: HD+1600 x 720 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Pixels Density: 266 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: N/A
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands: LTE 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700)
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Memory: 32GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 256GB via MicroSD ( uses dedicated slot)
- Frequency: Octa-core 2.0GHz
- Chipset : MediaTek Helio A22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Dual : ( 8mp + QVGA with LED flashlight)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, night scene, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect
- Single: 5mp f/1.0 Aperture
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures, AI beautification
- Videos: 720@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4000mAh Li-Po
- Talk Time: N/A
- Standby Time: 390hrs
- Music Playback: N/A
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes ( rear-mounted )
- NFC: Yes
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE
- 4G: LTE cat4 /50/50 mbps
- 3G: up to 5.76 uplink, up to 41 mbps downlink
- 2G: GPRS up to 85.1 kbps, EDGE up to 235.9 kbps