Huawei P40 Pro price in Nigeria will start around N371,520 in Nigeria which converts to $ 952.61 USD. The Huawei P40 Pro is the latest device from the Chinese manufacturing company Huawei in their P-series alongside with Huawei P40. The Huawei P40 Pro comes with a 6.58 inch OLED display with a screen resolution of 1200 x 2640 pixels.
The P40 Pro from Huawei runs on the Android 10.0 and powered by HiSilicon Kirin 990, alongside an Octa-Core processor with 8GB of RAM, internal storage of 256GB, which also supports microSD Card extended up to 256GB.
Huawei P40 Pro Key Specs.
- Display: 6.1 inches, OLED, 1200 x 2640 pixels (441)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), compass, proximity, gyro, accelerometer
- Storage: 256GB/8GB RAM, Expandable
- Platform: Android 10. HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G chipset, Octa-core CPU & a Mali-G76 MP16 GPU
- Front Camera: Dual; 32 MP + IR TOF 3D (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Rear Camera: Quad; 50 MP + 12 MP + 40 MP + TOF 3D
- Colors: Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Black
- Battery: 4200mAh Non-removable battery, Fast charging 40W
- Price: $ 952.61 USD / AED 3,499 Dirham
Design And Display.
Huawei P40 Pro features a 6.58-inch OLED panel display with a screen resolution of 1200 x 2640 pixels and 441 PPI pixels density. The Huawei P40 Pro is built with a glass front, aluminum frame and plastic back design. And it is obtainable in Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, and Black colors.
It measures 158.2 x 72.6 x 9 mm and weighs 209 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 91.6%.
Hardware And Software.
The smartphone from Huawei came running on the EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10 out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76) & (2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76) & (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55. Its chipset is HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+), a Mali-G76 MP16 GPU paired with 8GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Huawei P40 Pro comes with a 256GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a shared SIM slot.
Huawei P40 Pro Camera.
The smartphone comes with a quad rear camera which consists of 50-megapixel (wide) + 12 MP, (telephoto) + 40-megapixel (ultrawide) + TOF 3D, (depth), with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a dual 32-megapixel + IR TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor).
Connectivity Options And Battery.
The device has supports for the 5G band for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 4G LTE, 3G, 2G WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and 3.1, Type-C USB port.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Huawei P40 Pro is equipped with a 4200mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Huawei P40 Pro Price In Nigeria.
The price of the Huawei P40 Pro in Nigeria will start at a retail price of about N371,520 in Nigeria Naira which translates to $ 952.61 USD and will sell for AED 3,499 in Dubai, UAE.
Huawei P40 Pro Full Specification.
- Announced: 27 March 2020
- Status: Available. Released, April 2020
- Dimension: 158.2 x 72.6 x 9 mm
- Weight: 209 g
- Build: Glass front, aluminum frame, glass back
- Color: Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Black
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM/eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 water/dust resistant ( up to 1.4 for 25 mins)
- Type: OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.158-inches, (91.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1200 x 2640 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 441 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16.7 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass (unconfirmed)
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- 5G Bands: 1(2100), 3(1800), 28(700), 38(2600), 41(2500), 77(3700), 78(3500), 79(4700); SA/NSA
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/12/17/18/19/20/26/28/32/34/38/39/40/41
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Memory: 256GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 256GB via microSD card, uses a shared SIM slot.
- OS: Android 10.0; (AOSP + HMS); EMUI 10.1
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7NM+)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76) & (2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76) & (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16
- Triple: ( 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), OIS, omnidirectional PDAF + Periscope 12 MP, f/3.4, 125mm (telephoto), 3x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS + 40 MP, f/1.8, 18mm (ultrawide), PDAF + TOF 3D, (depth)
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Leica optics, LED flash
- Videos: gyro-EIS, 1080p@960fps, 720p@7680fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 2160p@30/60fps
- Dual: 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm(wide) + IR TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: Video, Picture, HDR
- Videos: 1080@30/60fps, 2160p@30/60fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4200mAh Li-P.o
- Fast charging: Yes, 40W
- Wireless charging: 27W
- Reverse wireless charging: 27W
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Ear jack: Type-C ear jack
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Color spectrum: Yes
- Infrared face recognition: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, NavlC, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: v5.1, A2DP, LE