The Huawei P40 is the latest smartphone from the Chinese manufacturing company Huawei in their P-series. The Huawei P40 comes with a 6.1 inch OLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
The P40 Huawei runs on the Android 10.0 and powered by HiSilicon Kirin 990, alongside an Octa-Core processor with 8GB of RAM, internal storage of 128GB, which also supports microSD Card extended up to 256GB.
Huawei P40 Key Specs.
- Display: 6.1 inches, OLED, 1080 x 2340 pixels (422)
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), compass, proximity, gyro, accelerometer
- Storage: 128GB/8GB RAM, Expandable
- Platform: Android 10. HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G chipset, Octa-core CPU & a Mali-G76 MP16 GPU
- Front Camera: 32 MP + IR TOF 3D (biometrics sensor only)
- Rear Camera: 50 MP + 8 MP + 16 MP
- Colors: Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Black
- Battery: 3800mAh Non-removable battery, Fast charging 22.5W
- Price: N302,400 In Nigeria / $ 775.37 USD / AED 2,848 Dubai, UAE
Design And Display.
Huawei P40 smartphone features a 6.1-inch OLED panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 422 PPI pixels density. The Huawei P40 is built with a glass front and a premium body design. And it is obtainable in Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, and Black colors.
Also, Read>>Samsung Galaxy A10s Specs And Price.
It measures 148.9 x 71.1 x 8.5 mm and weighs 175 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 86.3%.
Hardware And Software.
The smartphone from Huawei came running on the EMUI 10.1 based on Android 10 out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76) & (2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76) & (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55. Its chipset is HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7NM+), a Mali-G76 MP16 GPU paired with 8GB of RAM.
Also, Read>>Samsung Galaxy A20s Specs And Price.
In terms of storage, the Huawei P40 comes with a 128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card. It uses a shared SIM slot.
Huawei P40 Camera Review.
The smartphone comes with a triple rear camera which consists of 50-megapixel (wide) + 8 MP, (telephoto) + 16-megapixel (ultrawide), with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a dual 32-megapixel + IR TOF 3D, (biometrics sensor only).
Connectivity Options And Battery.
The device has supports for 5G band for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 4G LTE, 3G, 2G WIFi, WIFi hotspot and Type-C USB port.
In terms of the battery aspect, the Huawei P40 is powered with a 3800mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Huawei P40 Price In Nigeria.
The Huawei P40 price in Nigeria is expected to start from N302,400 in Nigeria currency which translates to $ 775.37 USD. while the price of Huawei P40 in Dubai, UAE will start at a retail price of about AED 2,848 in Dubai Dirham.
Huawei P40 Full Specs.
- Announced: 26 March 2020
- Status: Available. Released, 26 March 2020
- Dimension: 148.9 x 71.1 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Build: Glass front, Premium Body Design
- Color: Silver Frost, Blush Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Ice White, Black
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM/eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP53 dust & splash protection
- Type: OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.1-inches, (86.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 422 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- 5G Bands: 1/3/28/38/41/77/78/79; SA/NSA
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/12/17/18/19/20/26/28/32
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/6/8/19
- 2G Bands: GSM 2/3/5/8-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 256GB via microSD card, uses a shared SIM slot.
- OS: Android 10.0; (AOSP + HMS); EMUI 10.1
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G (7NM+)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76) & (2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76) & (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16
- Triple: ( 50 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), OIS, omnidirectional PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 3x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS + 16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide), AF )
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Leica optics, LED flash
- Videos: gyro-EIS, [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps
- Dual: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm(wide) + IR TOF 3D, (biometrics sensor only)
- Features: Video, Picture, HDR
- Videos: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 3800mAh Li-P.o
- Fast Charging: Yes, 22.5W
- Wireless charging: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: No
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Color spectrum: Yes
- Infrared face recognition: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, NavlC, BDS, GALILEO
- Bluetooth: v5.1, A2DP, LE