Huawei Mate 30 comes with a 6.62-inch OLED panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 389 PPI pixels density. The Huawei Mate 30 is built with Glass front, aluminum frame and glass back design. And it is obtainable in Emerald Green, Black, Space Silver, and Cosmic Purple colors.
The Huawei Mate 30 measures 160.8 x 76.1 x 8.4 mm and weighs 196 grams. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 87.9%.
The smartphone from Huawei came running on the EMUI 10 based on Android 10.0 out of the box.
It hosts an Octa-Core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76) & (2×2.09 GHz Cortex-A76) & 4×1.86 GHz Cortex-A55). Its chipset is HiSilicon Kirin 990, a Mali-G76 MP16 GPU paired with 8GB of RAM.
In terms of storage, the Mate 30 comes with 128GB of inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via (NM) memory. It uses a shared SIM slot.
The smartphone comes with a triple rear camera which consists of 40-megapixel (wide) + 8 MP, (telephoto) + 16-megapixel (ultrawide), with dual-LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a dual 24-megapixel + TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
The device has supports for 4G LTE for its internet connections. Other connectivity options on this smartphone include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and a 3.1 Type-C USB port.
In terms of Battery, the Mate 30 is equipped with a 4200mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Huawei Mate 30 Price In Nigeria.
The Huawei Mate 30 price in Nigeria will start from N219,800 in Nigeria currency an equivalent to $599 USD.
Huawei Mate 30 Full Specification.
- Announced: November 2019
- Status: Available. Released, December 2019
- Dimension: 160.8 x 76.1 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 196 g
- Build: Glass front, aluminum frame, glass back
- Color: Cosmic Purple, Space Silver, Black, Emerald Green
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP53 splash & dust protection
- Type: OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.62-inches, (87.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
- Pixels Density: 389 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16.7 million
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- 4G Bands: LTE band 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/12/17/18/19/20/26/28/32/66
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900-SIM 1 & SIM 2
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Memory: 128GB
- External Memory: Yes, up to 256GB via (NM), Nano Memory. It uses a shared SIM slot.
- OS: Android 10.0; EMUI 10
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 990 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-Core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76) & (2×2.09 GHz Cortex-A76) & (4×1.86 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP16
- Triple: ( 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), Laser AF, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 3x optical zoom, PDAF, OIS, Laser AF + 16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide)
- Features: Video, Pictures, dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, Leica optics, panorama
- Videos: gyro-EIS, 720p@960fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 2160p@30/60fps
- Dual: 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide) + TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features: Picture, Video, HDR, FaceID
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: 4200mAh Li-P.o
- Fast Charging: Yes, 40W
- Wireless charging: 27W
- Power bank/ Reverse wireless charging
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Gyro: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- WIFI: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, DLNA, WIFI Direct, dual-band
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, QZSS, GALILEO, BDS
- Bluetooth: v5.1, A2DP, aptX HD, LE