Gionee M11/M11 Pro smartphones feature the same 6.3-inch display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 401 PPI pixels density. Both smartphones measure 160.0 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm and weigh 175 grams. Both have an aspect ratio of 19:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of about 88.8%.
Also, check out: Tecno Camon 12 Specs & Price in Nigeria
The major difference between both smartphones is found in their RAM and ROM. Were by the Gionee M11 comes with 4GB of RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage, while the M11 Pro has 6GB of Ram and 128GB onboard space.
Gionee M11/M11 Pro Key Specs
- 6.3 Inch IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen,1080 x 2340 screen resolution/19:9 aspect ratio
- Android v9 Pie
- MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-Core 2.0 Ghz, Cortex-A53
- 4/6GB of RAM
- 64/128GB inbuilt storage, up to 256GB via memory cards
- Front camera: 13 MP / Rear: 16 MP + 5 MP
- 4000mAh non-removable
Design and Display
The M11/M11 Pro from Gionee is built with Glass front and plastic body design. And are obtainable in Ink Green, Dream Blue, and Starry Black colors. They both sports a 6.3-inch IPS LCD panel display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a 19:9 aspect ratio, with about 88.8 screen-to-body ratios.
At the top of the display, both smartphones have waterdrop notch that houses the selfie camera. While at the rear, a dual camera, LED flash and fingerprint sensor are placed there.
Gionee M11/M11 Pro Camera
Both Gionee M11/M11 Pro comes with a dual rear camera, a 16-megapixel main lens + 5 MP, depth sensor with LED flash. While at the front-facing camera has a single 13-megapixel with flash as well.
Software And Hardware
The Gionee M11/M11 Pro came running on the Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. Both hosts and Octa-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53. Their chipset is MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22, an ARM Mali-G71 GPU paired with 4/6GB of RAM.
In terms of the storage aspect, the Gionee m11/M11 Pro comes with 64/128GB inbuilt storage and can be extended up to 256GB via memory card.
Connectivity Options And Battery
The Gionee M11/M11 Pro supports 4G LTE for their internet connections, other connectivity options on both smartphones include 2G, 3G, WIFi, WIFi hotspot, and USB Type-C port. It also has a fingerprint sensor and face-unlock recognition.
In terms of the battery aspect, the handsets are equipped with the same 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery capacity.
Gionee M11/M11 Pro Price Nigeria And Availability
The Gionee M11/M11 Pro price in Nigeria: The price of Gionee M11 will start around NGN 45,500, while the Gionee M11 Pro price starts at NGN 67,000 in Nigerian currency. both smartphones are now available for purchase from online stores like Jumia.ng, Konga.ng and Jiji.ng.
Gionee M11/M11 Pro Specs
- Announced: 2019 December
- Status: Available. Released, February 2020
- Dimension: 160.0 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Build: Glass front, plastic body
- Color: Ink Green, Dream Blue, Starry Black
- SIM: Dual; standby
- SIM Type: Nano
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.3-Inch
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Pixels Density: 401 PPL pixel density
- Colour: 16 million
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, 2.5D curved glass
- WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
- Technology: LTE, HSPA, GSM
- 4G Bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28
- 3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
- 2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
- RAM: 4/6GB
- ROM: 64/128GB
- Card slot: Yes, up to 256GB via MicroSD, (uses a dedicated slot)
- OS: Android v9 Pie
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: ARM Mali-G71 MP2
- Dual: ( 16 MP, main + 5 MP, depth sensor
- Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama, Bokeh effect, LED flash,
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Single: 13-megapixel, f/2.2 aperture
- Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, face detection, video, pictures, AI beauty, FaceID
- Videos: 1080@30fps
- Type: Non-removable
- Capacity: Li-Po 4000 mAh
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Proximity: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Light sensor: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, ( rear-mounted )
- NFC: N/A
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, LE