DYOWA WhatsApp is a Mod created by Dodi Hidayat and it is based on Delta YoWhatsApp. The app which is also known as DWhatsApp, is developed to give the user the touch and feel of an iOS WhatsApp on an Android device.
There are many features in this app that are not present in the original version of WhatsApp. While it is tailored from Delta YoWhatsApp, the mod comes with its own feature.
The mod comes with an iOS-style interface and offers users lots of themes to choose from. There are lots of privacy features offered by Dyowa and some of these include the option to hide online status, the option to hide seen messages or status, the option to hide blue ticks, and also, anti-delete messages or status.
Check out below some of the newly added features on the latest version of the app.
What’s New in DYOWA v96?
- [Added] Animated photo profile (home screen – list row)
- [Added] Translate status (3dots – translate)
- [Added] Important message before changing accounts
- [Added] Hide the unsaved number on the home screen
- [Added] New anti-virus features
- [Fixed] Online dots
- [Fixed] Photo list row
- [Misc] Other fixes and improvements in dYoWA WhatsApp
Download DYOWA [DWhatsApp]
You can get the latest version of Dyowa WhatsApp from the download links below.
How to Install or Update
To install the latest version of DYowa on your phone,
- Make a backup of your data by going to (Settings > Chats > Backup and clicking on “Save”.)
- Next is to uninstall the old version of WhatsApp or any other modification installed on your phone.
- Activate the option “Install from Unknown sources” by going to Phone Settings > Security.
- Now Install the downloaded APK file on your phone.
- Verify your number and give permission.
- When the installation is finished, click on NEVER when the app asks for the backup frequency on Google Drive.